Why Should Your Business Join
the Granville Chamber Today?
Your Chamber offers a number of valuable “members only” benefits and services. Please review and consider some of the following advantages to being a member of the Chamber.
• Free listing in Membership Directory
• Free listing on the Chamber’s web page, free link to your website plus have the opportunity to advertise using banner ads, business card ads, web page sponsor
• Free display of business materials
• Monthly Chamber newsletter ads inserts (first-come first serve)
• Sponsor Business Before or After Hours and Alive after Five concert series
• Business Referrals
• Newcomer / Visitor Information: The Chamber promotes its members to residents, tourists, and newcomers who visit or call our office each day
• Newsletter articles
• Annual Membership Banquet with Business Awards
• Membership plaque
• Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new, relocated, or renovated businesses
• Business Before or After Hours make contacts and seek prospects
• Opportunities created by serving on Chamber committees (Chamber Board of Directors, Human Resources Committee, Sunrise Forum, South Council, Membership Committee, Ambassador Club)
• Attending Chamber events
• Sunrise Forum guest speakers on current issues
• South Council “lunch and learn” with guest speakers
• Community Involvement – Leadership Granville, New Teacher Breakfast
• A stable, sound and well-managed program designed for and administered by members of the small business community.
• The Chamber directory we supply to other Chamber members, consumers and new arrivals expands market awareness of every Chamber member’s product and/or service.
• Only a chamber member is recommended when someone inquires about that member’s particular service. ONLY MEMBERS may use the Chamber to promote their individual business in newsletters, directories, website and other Chamber publications.
• Saving money on your workers’ compensation costs – Members are eligible for the money saving workers compensation insurance through First Benefits Insurance Mutual, Inc. – with experienced claims management.
All the above, plus COLLECTIVE REPRESENTATION of business interests in public matters at all levels of government. What individual businesses cannot do alone, they accomplish by working together through their local Chamber of Commerce. That is why we need YOU as much as you need the Chamber!
All this, plus representation of business interests in public matters at all levels of government.
JOIN TODAY – Click here for a Membership form to Print and Mail in!