Why Should Your Business Join
the Granville County Chamber of Commerce?
• Free listing in Membership Directory
• Free listing on the Chamber’s web page, free link to your website plus have the opportunity to advertise using banner ads, business card ads, web page sponsor
• Free display of business materials – brochures and business cards
• Sponsorship Opportunities for Annual Membership Meeting and Banquet, Coffee & Conversation, Business After Hours, Alive After Five concert series, Women in Business Luncheons, Golf Tournament, Leadership Granville and Cluck ‘N Shuck
• Business Referrals
• Newcomer / Visitor Information: The Chamber promotes its members to residents, tourists, and newcomers who visit or call our office each day
• Newsletter articles, randomly selected Member Spotlights
• Annual Membership Banquet with Business Awards
• Membership plaque
• Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new, relocated, or renovated businesses
• Make contacts and seek prospects at events such as Lunch & Learn, Coffee & Conversation, Business After Hours
• Opportunities created by serving on Chamber committees (Chamber Board of Directors, Human Resources Committee, Membership Committee, Chamber Ambassadors)
• Attending Chamber events such as Alive After Five, Golf Tournament and Cluck ‘N Shuck
• Guest speakers on current issues at HR Committee meetings and Lunch & Learn
• Community Involvement – Leadership Granville, New Teacher Breakfast
• A stable, sound and well-managed program designed for and administered by members of the small business community.
• The Chamber Membership Directory/Granville Today magazine – we supply to other Chamber members, consumers and new arrivals, expands market awareness of every Chamber member’s product and/or service.
• Only a chamber member is recommended to inquires about that member’s particular service. ONLY MEMBERS may use the Chamber to promote their individual business in newsletters, directories, and other Chamber publications.
• Saving money on your workers’ compensation costs – members are eligible for the money saving workers compensation insurance through First Benefits Insurance Mutual, Inc. – with experienced claims management.
All the above, plus COLLECTIVE REPRESENTATION of business interests in public matters at all levels of government. What individual businesses cannot do alone, they accomplish by working together through their local Chamber of Commerce. That is why we need YOU as much as you need the Chamber!